HQ Stainless Steel Manual Washing Nose Trimmer Device Mechanical Nose Hair Trimmer Shaving And Hair Removal Tool.
Stainless steel material, sharp precision design, easily trim, durable and easy to use.
Mechanical, can be operated by one-handed manual quickly and simply.
No battery required, energy saving, environmental protection, and safety.
Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and use anywhere or anytime.
1. Small volume, convenient to carry, and safe.
2. The use of long as soon as possible, without grinding blade.
3. Cut disassembly instructions as soon as possible, more thoroughly clean the dirt off after use.
4. Printed LOGO as soon as possible, the industrial design elegant, an exquisite combination of components.
5. Stainless Steel products manufacturing experience, as soon as possible, the world's leading is unique.
6. Do not insert the device further into your nostril or an ear hole than the narrow tip on the outer blade Also, do not press the trimmer forcefully into your nostril, or ear hole. Do not attempt to use the device if the outer blade frame or blade are deformed or damaged, an injury to your nostril or ear hole may occur. This trimmer is designed only for cutting nose or ear hairs.Do not attempt to use it for any other purpose.The blades have been precision manufactured.do not subject them to excessive force, impact, etc.
7.If used once a week for approx .1 min at a time, the life of the blades is approx 3 years.
Product Name: Nose Hair Trimmer
Material: 304 Stainless steel
Box packing size:8cm * 6cm * 2cm
1 x Nose Hair Trimmer (with brush and retail box)
Tips For Best Use:
Please clean the boogersbefore using, or it will stick the nose hair together, and affect the using efficiency of the item.
The most effective method of use is to snap the trimmer repeatedly whilst moving the trimmers around. You can use these trimmers safely directly on the skin and push around into all corners, nooks, and depths of your nose.
Keep snapping and moving the trimmers around inside your nose right up against the skin or areas where you have stubborn hairs. Move the trimmers around and use different angles. Use both the sides and top of the trimmers on problem areas. Take them out every now and again and either blow the hairs out or use the brush provided to clean out the hairs.